[gpfsug-discuss] How do I add a new IP to the configuration?

Jesus Mora Luna jesus.mora at 4ks.mx
Fri Jan 21 15:17:07 GMT 2022

Good day

Please can you help me to solve a problem that I have with the modification
of an ESS to add a new IP to share the volumes in a new network.

The issue is that I already tried to add the IP with the corresponding
commands and what it tells me is that it does not find the network, I also
tried to add the IP directly to one of the Ethernet interfaces and it does
not let me do it.

Where can I find or can you share the procedure if it is available to add a
new IP

Thanking you in advance for your attention to my request, I look forward to
your response and comments.

Greetings and thanks

 Jesús Mora Luna

Servicios Continuos

System Engineer

 <mailto:Jesus.mora at 4ks.mx> Jesus.mora at 4ks.mx

Oficina  55 41636541

Móvil  55 14853753

Ignacio Allende N° 21

Ampliación Torre Blanca Miguel Hidalgo, CDMX  11289

 <http://www.4ks.mx/> www.4ks.mx

Descripción: Descripción: Descripción:
https://docs.google.com/uc?export=download&id=11HlTv0TDj5BTu4hVCM-2rNkHWnmxA
H5E&revid=0ByZwGRTUTp29c0VQdWVKWVRaT0dkUEVDK3hRckc4MCtJWVZnPQ

Descripción: Descripción: Descripción:
https://docs.google.com/uc?export=download&id=1NomENnxEOLpSFfGyStQMonSuz83p3
3aL&revid=0ByZwGRTUTp29NTlqVzMyMEVhQnNnNUt5eGpzY3M3MGNGeXZ3PQ