[gpfsug-discuss] ssh authentication on CES nodes

Talamo Ivano Giuseppe ivano.talamo at psi.ch
Mon Jul 29 07:30:24 BST 2024

Hi Jonathan,

Yes, we have dedicated personal admins accounts. But they're also centrally configured on AD. The problem stays the same.

We don't have an EMS for those nodes. Our CES nodes are in a storage-less cluster (the storage is accessed via remote-cluster mount) and we install them via our puppet-based infrastructure.

Thanks for the suggestion of using pam_krb5. I'm not a big fan since RHEL discontinued it in favour of SSSD, but I'll check it out.

Regards,
Ivano

Paul Scherrer Institut
Ivano Talamo