[gpfsug-discuss] MLNX OFED 23.10?

Olaf Weiser olaf.weiser at de.ibm.com
Thu Jul 18 10:01:54 BST 2024

Hallo Uwe,
we have multiple customers and installations out there with a mix of ,
5.x , 23.x, 24.x and Distro OFED...

it may not by fully supported and tested in all combinations from NVIDIA or from us, but as said.. it works fine in many many  scenarios
.. no obstacles , which 'ld be based on the (mixed) release levels of OFED

more important... please take care about adapter's firmware ..here we see issues from time to time in the field

Olaf Weiser

IBM Research&Development - client adoption