[gpfsug-discuss] RHEL7 support

Jonathan Buzzard jonathan.buzzard at strath.ac.uk
Sun May 21 21:52:35 BST 2023

I am looking at the tasks for the next year in removing our last
RHEL7/CentOS7 installs and am wondering if it is planned for GPFS
support to continue to the end of RHEL7 support?

I have a recollection that GPFS support for RHEL6 stopped before the end
of support for RHEL6, and if the same is going to happen with RHEL7 I
would help to know for scheduling things over the next 12 months.