[gpfsug-discuss] Storage Scale User Meeting at ISC 2023

Ulf Troppens TROPPENS at de.ibm.com
Tue May 16 15:57:43 BST 2023

Here is the agenda for the Storage Scale User Group Meeting along ISC next week.

Date: Mon, 22. May 2023 - 13:00-17:00 CET Local time | Hotel Reichshof

The User Meeting is face-to-face only. There is no ISC conference pass required.

To register for the event, please send an email with your name and your company/organization name to IBMStorageScale at ibm.com.

NDA's have to be signed when entering the meeting room as roadmap items are discussed. A non-confidential version of the charts will be made available after the event.

Agenda
13:00   Registration an Networking
13:30   Welcome
13:40   What is new in Storage Scale and ESS?
14:05   Lightning talks with selected product updates and potential future enhancements
14:45   DESY - Site Update
15:05   - Break -
15:25   Sponsor Talk: High-performance SMB service with Tuxera Fusion File Share and IBM Storage Scale
15:45   University of Queensland - Site Update
16:30   Performance Update
16:55   Wrap-up
17:00   Get Together

Looking forward to see many of you there.

Ulf Troppens
Senior Technical Staff Member
Spectrum Scale Development

Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: Gregor Pillen / Geschäftsführung: David Faller
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Böblingen / Registergericht: Amtsgericht Stuttgart, HRB 243294