[gpfsug-discuss] Informal Social Gathering - Monday June 26th, 2023

Ulf Troppens TROPPENS at de.ibm.com
Wed Jun 21 10:48:08 BST 2023

Greetings,

like in previous years we will meet the evening before the UK User Group Meeting for an informal social gathering (=bring your own money):
Monday June 26th, 2023 - 6.30pm - 9:00pm
The Mulberry Bush, 89 Upper Ground, London
https://www.mulberrybushpub.co.uk/

I have booked a table for 20. Please drop a note to me, if you plan to attend.

Looking forward to see many of you there!

Best,
Ulf

Ulf Troppens
Senior Technical Staff Member
Spectrum Scale Development

Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: Gregor Pillen / Geschäftsführung: David Faller
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Böblingen / Registergericht: Amtsgericht Stuttgart, HRB 243294