[gpfsug-discuss] Increase volume size after nsd/disk creation

Jim Doherty jjdoherty at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 15 00:59:58 BST 2023

 Just  create/add another nsd.
    On Wednesday, June 14, 2023 at 04:03:59 PM EDT, Alec <anacreo at gmail.com> wrote:

 perhaps mmnsddiscover will do it for you, I guess not though...

You should be able at the worst case increase the disk size, then do a mmdeldisk and an mmadddisk to reimport each disk at the new size.   If memory serves though the meta size is based on the size of the first disk that is imported and won't increase, which affects how large your pool can actually grow to.  I'm sure there are workarounds to that though.
Alec