[gpfsug-discuss] [External] Lenovo downloads

Nicolas CALIMET ncalimet at lenovo.com
Mon Jun 12 11:46:22 BST 2023

Hi,

The GPFS / Spectrum Scale / Storage Scale packages for the 5.1.8-0 level have been published under their new name on the Lenovo ESD website last Thursday (2023-06-08).  They should be found by highlighting the "Product" tab of the ESD top menu, select "Search Product", type in "storage scale" in the "Product Name" text field, then hit the "Search" button at the bottom.  The following products should then be listed:

Storage Scale Data Management Edition
Storage Scale Advanced Edition
Storage Scale Data Access Edition
Storage Scale Erasure Code
Storage Scale Standard Edition

As I reminder, these packages are the "base" levels that are suited to non-GNR head nodes, i.e. they do not apply to and are not supported on Lenovo DSS-G at this time.

Hope this helps,
Regards

--
Nicolas Calimet, PhD | HPC System Architect | Lenovo ISG | Meitnerstrasse 9, D-70563 Stuttgart, Germany | +49 71165690146 | https://www.lenovo.com/dssg