[gpfsug-discuss] /tmp/mmfs vanishes randomly?

Billich Heinrich Rainer (ID SD) heinrich.billich at id.ethz.ch
Tue Nov 16 16:44:21 GMT 2021

Hello Olaf,

Thank you,  you are right. I was ignorant about the systemd-tmpfiles* services and timers. The cleanup in /tmp wasn’t present in RHEL7, at least not on our nodes. I consider to modify the configuration a bit to keep the directory  /tmp/mmfs  - or even create it – but to clean it’s content .

Best regards,

Heiner