[gpfsug-discuss] Disk in unrecovered state

Bryan Banister bbanister at jumptrading.com
Tue Jan 12 15:11:22 GMT 2021

Definitely recommend getting a IBM Case in and ask someone for direct assistance (Zoom even).

Then also check that you can access all of the underlying storage with READ ONLY operations from all defined NSD Servers in the NSD ServerList for nsd18jbod1 and nsd19jbod1.
Given the name of the NSDs, sound like there is not any RAID protection on theses disks.  If so then you would have serious data loss issues with one of the drives corrupted.

Hope that helps,
-Bryan