[gpfsug-discuss] London User Group

Simon Thompson S.J.Thompson at bham.ac.uk
Tue Jan 14 20:21:12 GMT 2020

Hi All,

Just a date for your diary, the UK/WW/London user group will be taking place 13th/14th May. In addition to this, we’re also running an introductory day on 12th May for those recently acquainted with Spectrum Scale. Please mark the dates in your diary!

If you have any topics you would like to hear about in London (or any of the other WW user groups) please let me know.

Please also take some time to think about if you could provide a site-update or user talk for the event. The feedback we get is that people want to hear more of these, but we can only do this if you are prepared to volunteer a talk. Everyone has something to say about their site deployment, maybe you want to talk about what you are doing with Scale, how you found deployment, or the challenges you face.

Finally, as in the past few years, we are looking for sponsors of the UK event, this funds our evening social/networking event which has been a great success over the past few years as he group has grown in size. I will be contacting companies who have supported us in the past, but please also drop me an email if you are interested in sponsoring the group and I will ensure I share the details of the sponsorship offering with you – when we advertise sponsorship, it will be offered on a first come, first served basis.

Thanks

Simon (UK/group chair)