[gpfsug-discuss] #spectrum-discover Slack channel

Simon Thompson S.J.Thompson at bham.ac.uk
Tue Jan 14 20:25:20 GMT 2020

We’ve today added a new Slack channel to the SSUG/PowerAI ug slack community “#spectrum-discover”, whilst we know that a lot of the people using Spectrum Discover are Spectrum Scale users, we welcome all discussion of Discover on the Slack channel, not just those using Spectrum Scale.

As with the #spectrum-scale and #powerai channels, IBM are working to ensure there are appropriate people on the channel to help with discussion/queries.

If you are not already a member of the Slack community, please visit www.spectrumscaleug.org/join<http://www.spectrumscaleug.org/join> for details.

Thanks

Simon (UK/chair)