[gpfsug-discuss] "csm_resync_needed" after upgrading to GPFS v5.0.4-2

Norbert Schuld NSCHULD at de.ibm.com
Mon Apr 6 13:25:22 BST 2020

Hi,

are the nodes running on AIX? If so my advice would be to
change /var/mmfs/mmsysmon/mmsysmonitor.conf to read
[InterNodeEventing]
usesharedlib = 0

and the do a "mmsysmoncontrol restart".

What was the min. release level before the upgrade?

For most other cases a "mmsysmoncontrol restart" on the affected nodes +
cluster manager node should do.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Kind regards

Norbert Schuld