[gpfsug-discuss] gpfs snapshots

service at metamodul.com service at metamodul.com
Wed Sep 14 19:21:20 BST 2016

Architecturally, the right place to implement a fault-tolerant cluster-aware scheduling framework is GPFS itself, as the most complex pieces are already there. We have some plans for work along those lines, but if you want to reinforce the point with an RFE, that would be fine, too.
/quote>
I am missing since ages such a framework.
I had my simple one devoloped on the gpfs callbacks which allowed me to have a centralized cron (HA) up to oracle also  high available and ha nfs on Aix.

Hajo
Universal Inventor