[gpfsug-discuss] mmchqos and already running maintenance commands

Marc A Kaplan makaplan at us.ibm.com
Fri Jul 29 18:57:31 BST 2016

mmchqos fs --enable ...  maintenance=1234iops ...

Will apply the new settings to all currently running and future
maintenance commands.

There is just a brief delay (I think it is well under 30 seconds) for the
new settings to be propagated and become effective on each node.

You can use `mmlsqos fs --seconds 70` to observe performance.

Better, install gnuplot and run samples/charts/qosplot.pl or hack the
script to push the data into your favorite plotter.

--marc