[gpfsug-discuss] storage-scale-object - summary

Ulf Troppens TROPPENS at de.ibm.com
Mon Mar 4 22:51:10 GMT 2024

Hi List,

more details can be shared under NDA. Please ask your IBM sales rep to contact me.
Or meet me at the German User meeting this Wednesday.

Best,
Ulf

Ulf Troppens
Product Manager - IBM Storage for Data and AI, Data-Intensive Workflows

Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: Wolfgang Wendt / Geschäftsführung: David Faller
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Böblingen / Registergericht: Amtsgericht Stuttgart, HRB 243294