[gpfsug-discuss] Summer 2024 US Based Scale User Group Meetings!

CHRIS MAESTAS cdmaestas at us.ibm.com
Tue Jul 23 16:00:01 BST 2024

Hello everyone!

I hope you are well. Sorry to cause some trouble, but currently we will be postponing the Miami event on July 30th. Stay tuned for a new date to be announced!

For the West Coast Scale User Group Meeting in San Jose, CA USA on August 6-7, we have updated the agenda to include stories from IBM Research regarding the Vela and Blue Vela projects! If you haven’t read the paper yet check out: https://arxiv.org/pdf/2407.05467

--
Chris Maestas, Chief Troublemaking Officier