[gpfsug-discuss] RDMA question

Tagliavini, Enrico enrico.tagliavini at fmi.ch
Wed Jan 17 13:34:42 GMT 2024

You can enable RDMA only on a subset of nodes by enabling the verbsRdma config for a node class (I usually create a custom RDMA node
class and add / remove nodes from the nodeclass as needed) or per single nodes.

Kind regards.

--

Enrico Tagliavini
Systems / Software Engineer

enrico.tagliavini at fmi.ch

Friedrich Miescher Institute for Biomedical Research
Informatics

Maulbeerstrasse 66
4058 Basel
Switzerland