[gpfsug-discuss] [External] GUI needs GNR?

Jonathan Buzzard jonathan.buzzard at strath.ac.uk
Mon Jan 15 10:16:15 GMT 2024

On 12/01/2024 23:04, Nicolas CALIMET wrote:

> Hi,
>
> The DSS-G documentation has a dedicated guide to deploy and setup a GUI
> server with ressources provided by the DSS-G installation package that
> are needed to properly handle Lenovo hardware. Starting with the latest
> DSS-G release (4.5a) automatic deployment is  supported with the
> dssg-gui-install tool leveraging a Confluent management server.

Does anyone know if they have to be Lenovo servers or can I use other
makes? The servers I was going to use don't support RHEL8 due to the SAS
RAID card being dropped. I could free up a couple of other servers but
they are not going to be Lenovo, though are capable of running RHEL8 and
for that matter RHEL9.