[gpfsug-discuss] Chart Decks of SC23 Storage Scale User Group Meeting are now available

Ulf Troppens TROPPENS at de.ibm.com
Tue Jan 9 18:34:52 GMT 2024

Greetings,

the chart decks of the Storage Scale user meeting along SC23 are now available. Many thanks to all speakers and participants for this successful event. This would not be possible without volunteers to present and an active and engaged audience.

https://www.spectrumscaleug.org/chart-decks-of-sc23-storage-scale-user-group-meeting-are-now-available/

Please join our 2024 meetings. I am looking forward to meeting many of you in person there.

Best,
Ulf

Ulf Troppens
Product Manager - IBM Storage for Data and AI, Data-Intensive Workflows

Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: Gregor Pillen / Geschäftsführung: David Faller
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Böblingen / Registergericht: Amtsgericht Stuttgart, HRB 243294