[gpfsug-discuss] Welcome to the "gpfsug-discuss" mailing list

Ryan Novosielski novosirj at rutgers.edu
Fri Sep 22 21:13:49 BST 2023

Me too! Winter gets short shrift, including even almost no longer happening in my area (Newark, NJ).

Welcome!

--
#BlackLivesMatter
____
|| \\UTGERS,     |---------------------------*O*---------------------------
||_// the State  |         Ryan Novosielski - novosirj at rutgers.edu
|| \\ University | Sr. Technologist - 973/972.0922 (2x0922) ~*~ RBHS Campus
||  \\    of NJ  | Office of Advanced Research Computing - MSB A555B, Newark
     `'

On Sep 22, 2023, at 15:29, Bruce Brown <BBrown at Jeskell.com> wrote:

Hello Everyone,

I’m Bruce Brown, just joined the gpfsug.
I install and support GPFS on a variety of platforms but mostly IBM ESS appliances lately.
I work for Jeskell Systems, LLC.  We are an integrator and IBM reseller mostly focused in
the US Gov market.  I live in Upstate NY and actually enjoy all 4 seasons including winter 😊

Thank you and have a great weekend!
Bruce