[gpfsug-discuss] User Meeting in NYC at Sep 27, 2023

Ulf Troppens TROPPENS at de.ibm.com
Tue Sep 5 15:27:51 BST 2023

Greetings!

IBM is organizing a Spectrum Scale User Meeting in New York City. We have an exciting agenda covering user stories, roadmap update, the latest insights into data fabrics, data orchestration and data management architectures, plus access to IBM experts and your peers. We look forward to welcoming you to this event.

Please register here:
https://www.spectrumscaleug.org/event/nyc-user-meeting-2023/

Draft Agenda:
9:00 Doors open, light breakfast and coffee
9:30 User Meeting
     - Welcome and introduction
     - Discussion of IBM Storage Defender
     - Storage Scale Strategy
     - What's New - Lightning Talk
     - Modernization of Storage Scale
     - Sneak previews
     - MCOT & MROT
     - Performance Engineering - ESS3500
     - Fabric Hospital & Disk Hospital
     - High density Tape for Backup and Archive solutions
     - High Performance SMB with Tuxera
     - Customer Presentations
5:00-7:00 Reception - Wine/Beer Hors d'oeuvres and networking

Ulf Troppens
Product Manager - IBM Storage for Data and AI, Data-Intensive Workflows

Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: Gregor Pillen / Geschäftsführung: David Faller
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Böblingen / Registergericht: Amtsgericht Stuttgart, HRB 243294