[gpfsug-discuss] Question about subnets parameter and remote cluster mounts

Leonardo Sala leonardo.sala at psi.ch
Fri May 5 14:45:06 BST 2023

Dear Achim

thanks, it is clearer now! I read the docs, but it was not very clear to
me - now I understand that it is enough to specify the parameter on the
client cluster.

Have a nice weekend!

leo

Paul Scherrer Institut
Dr. Leonardo Sala
Group Leader Data Analysis and Research Infrastructure
Deputy Department Head a.i Science IT Infrastructure and Services department
Science IT Infrastructure and Services department (AWI)
WHGA/036
Forschungstrasse 111
5232 Villigen PSI
Switzerland