[gpfsug-discuss] Question about subnets parameter and remote cluster mounts

Leonardo Sala leonardo.sala at psi.ch
Wed May 3 15:58:12 BST 2023

Dear Achim,

thanks! My point is: in case of a remote cluster mount, e.g. CL2
mounting CL1 storage, where should I specify the subnets parameter:

1) on CL2 (client cluster)

2) on CL1 (storage cluster)

3) on both CL1 and CL2

I might have to change this parameter on a production system, and as it
needs a restart I would like to be sure I change it only where necessary

Thanks again!

cheers

leo

Paul Scherrer Institut
Dr. Leonardo Sala
Group Leader Data Analysis and Research Infrastructure
Deputy Department Head a.i Science IT Infrastructure and Services department
Science IT Infrastructure and Services department (AWI)
WHGA/036
Forschungstrasse 111
5232 Villigen PSI
Switzerland