[gpfsug-discuss] How to: Show clients actively connected to a given NFS export (CES)

Stephan Graf st.graf at fz-juelich.de
Fri Mar 24 07:53:43 GMT 2023

Hi Daniel,

don't know if this will help you but may be it gives you some hints (and
the tool has a couple of options...)
run on the CES-NFS server:

ganesha_stats list_clients

This will list the clients which are connected or were connected in the
past.
But to be honest, I have not used it heavily, yet.

Stephan

On 3/22/23 21:08, Beckman, Daniel D wrote:
> This is probably a dumb question, but I could not find it in the
> documentation. We have certain NFS exports that we suspect are no longer
> used or needed but before removing we’d like to first check if any
> clients are currently mounting them.  (Not just what has access to those
> exports.) Are there commands that will show this?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Daniel

Stephan Graf
Juelich Supercomputing Centre

Phone:  +49-2461-61-6578
Fax:    +49-2461-61-6656
E-mail: st.graf at fz-juelich.de
WWW:    http://www.fz-juelich.de/jsc/
Forschungszentrum Juelich GmbH
52425 Juelich
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Juelich
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: MinDir Volker Rieke
Karsten Beneke (stellv. Vorsitzender), Dr. Astrid Lambrecht,
Prof. Dr. Frauke Melchior