[gpfsug-discuss] GPFS UK Meeting Wednesday 21st June - Thursday 22nd June 2023

chair at gpfsug.org chair at gpfsug.org
Wed Mar 1 19:08:19 GMT 2023

Hi all,

Just a reminder that the next UK User Group meeting will be taking place
in London (IBM York Road) on Wednesday 21st and Thursday 22nd June

Now is your opportunity to help shape the agenda, please feel free to
send me ideas for talks we could ask IBM for (I don't promise we'll get
them on the agenda mind!).

Also if you would like to do a user talk, please get in touch with me
and let me know. It could be a large scale deployment or even just a
couple of nodes, it's your opportunity to showcase how you use Spectrum
Scale and what for. Every year people tell us how valuable they find the
user talks, but this needs YOU, so please do think about if you are able
to offer a talk!

As in the past we are looking for sponsorship to enable us to run an
evening networking event. I've sent out details to those who have
sponsored in the past and to those who have asked us directly about
sponsorship opportunities. If you either haven't received this or are
interested in becoming a sponsor, please email me directly.

Thanks

Paul