[gpfsug-discuss] Increase volume size after nsd/disk creation

Alec anacreo at gmail.com
Wed Jun 14 21:00:32 BST 2023

perhaps mmnsddiscover will do it for you, I guess not though...

You should be able at the worst case increase the disk size, then do a
mmdeldisk and an mmadddisk to reimport each disk at the new size.   If
memory serves though the meta size is based on the size of the first disk
that is imported and won't increase, which affects how large your pool can
actually grow to.  I'm sure there are workarounds to that though.

Alec