[gpfsug-discuss] Connecting IBM ESS 3200 to 10 Gb Ethernet

Tagliavini, Enrico enrico.tagliavini at fmi.ch
Tue Jun 6 08:48:59 BST 2023

Just a gentle reminder: please always be respectful. People might have reason you didn't think of, or might simply make a mistake. Not
a good reason to be respectful. This list is supposed to be a place for open communication and help between users.

Thank you.
Kind regards.

--

Enrico Tagliavini
Systems / Software Engineer

enrico.tagliavini at fmi.ch

Friedrich Miescher Institute for Biomedical Research
Informatics

Maulbeerstrasse 66
4058 Basel
Switzerland