[gpfsug-discuss] Save the date - Storage Scale User Meeting @ SC23

Ulf Troppens TROPPENS at de.ibm.com
Mon Aug 14 13:10:08 BST 2023

Greetings,

IBM is organizing a Storage Scale User Meeting at SC23. We have an exciting agenda covering user stories, roadmap updates, insights into potential future product enhancements, plus access to IBM experts and your peers. We look forward to welcoming you to this event. The user meeting is followed by a Get Together to continue the discussion.

Sunday, November 12th, 2023 - 12:00-18:00
Westin Denver Downtown

Detailed agenda and registration link will be shared later on the event page:
https://www.spectrumscaleug.org/event/storage-scale-user-meeting-sc23/

As always we are looking for customer and partner talks to share your experience. Please drop me a mail, if you are interested to speak.

Best,
Ulf

Ulf Troppens
Product Manager - IBM Storage for Data and AI, Data-Intensive Workflows

Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: Gregor Pillen / Geschäftsführung: David Faller
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Böblingen / Registergericht: Amtsgericht Stuttgart, HRB 243294