[gpfsug-discuss] DSS-G upgrade and ConnectX-4 settings

Matthew Robinson matthew.robinson02 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 9 14:52:58 BST 2022

Yes they are as a fact. Lenovo never cared about GPFS solution support.
This would be the biggest bread winner in the world.  Distributed computing
to the biggest bigger compute models of the world. This was a side package
to package to the ibm Lenovo buy out. I would have cared if I saw this on
this forum.