[gpfsug-discuss] DSS-G upgrade and ConnectX-4 settings

Jonathan Buzzard jonathan.buzzard at strath.ac.uk
Fri Sep 9 08:41:47 BST 2022

On 09/09/2022 00:48, Ryan Novosielski wrote:
> I see them in mine:

Thanks for the information. Though just to be clear magically since the
30th of August when I last checked to yesterday I no longer have any ESD
entitlements and can download *nothing* from the Lenovo Service Connect
website. I have no current and no past entitlements!!!

Lenovo Technical support are utterly clueless in helping me sort this out.