[gpfsug-discuss] User Meeting in NYC at September 20, 2022

Ulf Troppens TROPPENS at de.ibm.com
Thu Sep 1 17:30:56 BST 2022

Greetings!

IBM is organizing a Spectrum Scale User Meeting in New York City. We have an exciting agenda covering user stories, roadmap update, the latest insights into data fabrics, data orchestration and data management architectures, plus access to IBM experts and your peers. We look forward to welcoming you to this event.

Please register here:
https://www.spectrumscaleug.org/event/nyc-user-meeting-2022/

Draft Agenda:
8:30  9:00  Registration and Morning Coffee
9:00  9:10  Welcome
9:10  9:30  Strategy Update
9:30  9:50  What is new in Spectrum Scale?
9:50 10:10  What is new in ESS?
10:10 10:30  Customer Talk - TBD
10:30 11:00  Coffee and Networking
11:00 11:20  Container Update
11:20 11:40  New S3 access for AI and Analytics
11:40 12:00  Support for GPUDirect Storage
12:00 12:20  Customer Talk - NYU Langone
12:20 13:20  Lunch and Networking
13:20 13:40  Spectrum Fusion
13:40 14:00  Spectrum Scale on IBM Cloud
14:00 14:20  Customer Talk - TBD
14:20 14:40  Service Update
14:40 15:10  Coffee and Networking
15:10 15:30  Monitoring and serviceability enhancements in Spectrum Scale
15:30 16:10  Technical Deep Dive - Performance Update
16:10 16:40  Open Discussion
16:40 16:45  Wrap-up
Starting 17:00 Social Event

Ulf Troppens
Senior Technical Staff Member
Spectrum Scale Development

Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: Gregor Pillen / Geschäftsführung: David Faller
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Böblingen / Registergericht: Amtsgericht Stuttgart, HRB 243294