[gpfsug-discuss] Spectrum Scale User Meeting at ISC 2022 - May 30th, 2022 - Hamburg, Germany

Ulf Troppens TROPPENS at de.ibm.com
Wed May 11 14:27:16 BST 2022

IBM is organizing a Spectrum Scale User Meeting at ISC 2022. We have an exciting agenda covering user stories, roadmap update, the latest insights into data fabrics, data orchestration and data management architectures, plus access to IBM experts and your peers. We look forward to welcoming you to this event. NDA's have to be signed as roadmap items are discussed.

Key topics covered:
- What is new in Spectrum Scale and ESS?
- GPUDirect Storage in Spectrum Scale
- Performance Update
- Not enough money for an all flash HPC storage? A brief cheating guide. (Talk by SVA)
- New S3 access for AI and Analytics workloads
- Data orchestration across the global data platform

As always we are looking for more customer talks. Please send me a mail, if you are a customer and interested to share your experience.

Detailed agenda:
https://www.spectrumscaleug.org/event/spectrum-scale-user-meeting-at-isc-2022/

Date: Mon, 30. May 2022 - 14:00-17:00 CET Local time | Hall X Room 8 by SVA
Congress Center Hamburg (CCH)

Any and all people entering meeting rooms MUST be registered with an ISC 2022 exhibition pass or conference pass. Please note that registration is only available online and in advance. On-site registration is NOT possible.

Ulf Troppens
Senior Technical Staff Member
Spectrum Scale Development

Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: Gregor Pillen / Geschäftsführung: David Faller
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Böblingen / Registergericht: Amtsgericht Stuttgart, HRB 243294