[gpfsug-discuss] Watch folders

leslie elliott leslie.james.elliott at gmail.com
Sat Jun 4 08:26:56 BST 2022

Hi all

I was wondering if anyone had any scoping suggestions for enabling this
feature for multiple filesystems with SMB and NFS shares

We are running a standalone kafka cluster, not part of spectrumscale,
and each of the multiple file system watches, update this with individual
topics
for each file system

We have noticed file system access being affected negatively by the watches
when we were running all the 10 filesystems at the same time.

All of the filesets are AFM, some to NFS homes, and some to NSD homes

any feedback appreciated

leslie