[gpfsug-discuss] add local nsd back to cluster?

Kidger, Daniel daniel.kidger at hpe.com
Thu Jul 28 10:58:29 BST 2022

Yes you can – this is actually the same case as SAN attached storage (eg the usual twin tailed).
You simply reinstall Linux on that node and add it back to the cluster (mmsdrrestore).

The NSD drives are unaffected in the same way that they would have been if they were in a separate 2U SAN shelf

Daniel

Daniel Kidger
HPC Storage Solutions Architect, EMEA
daniel.kidger at hpe.com<mailto:daniel.kidger at hpe.com>