[gpfsug-discuss] add local nsd back to cluster?

Christian Vieser christian.vieser at 1und1.de
Wed Aug 3 10:30:18 BST 2022

Yes, this works without any issues. After re-installing a node, just
issue a "mmsdrrestore -N <hostname>" from one of the other nodes in the
cluster.

In case you are working with ssh authentication between the hosts, it is
helpful to have the ssh host keys and root user keys in your backup and
restore them after re-install, otherwise it's a hassle to distribute new
keys on all other cluster nodes (authorized_keys and known_hosts).