[gpfsug-discuss] Spectrum Scale & S3

Andrew Beattie abeattie at au1.ibm.com
Fri May 21 10:56:38 BST 2021

David,

You can use the CES protocol nodes to present a swift Object interface or S3 Object interface for applications to access data from the filesystem / write data into the filesystem over the object protocol.

Check the openstack Swift -S3 compatabioity matrix to make sure that the functionality from swift aligns with your App requirements

Sent from my iPhone