[gpfsug-discuss] Move data to fileset seamlessly

Ulrich Sibiller u.sibiller at science-computing.de
Mon Mar 22 09:32:10 GMT 2021

Hello,

we usually create filesets for project dirs and homes.

Unfortunately we have discovered that this convention has been ignored for some dirs and their data
no resides in the root fileset. We would like to move the data to independent filesets.

Is there a way to do this without having to schedule a downtime for the dirs in question?

I mean, is there a way to transparently move data to an independent fileset at the same path?

Kind regards,

Ulrich Sibiller
--
Science + Computing AG