[gpfsug-discuss] Don't miss out! Get your Spectrum Scale t-shirt by June 21

IBM Storage pbasmaji at us.ibm.com
Fri Jun 18 07:50:04 BST 2021

Limited edition shirt available  Don't Miss Out! Get your limited-edition IBM Spectrum Scale t-shirt by Tuesday, June 21 Hi Spectrum Scale User Group!   First, thank you for being a valued member of the independent IBM Spectrum Scale User Group, and supporting your peers in the technical community. It's been a long time since we've gathered in person, and we hope that will change soon. I'm writing to tell you that due to COVID, we have limited-edition Spectrum Scale t-shirts available now through Tuesday, June 21, and I want to invite you to place your order directly below. After that time, we will no longer be able to distribute them directly to you. That's why I'm asking you to distribute this email in your organization before June 21 so we can get this stock into the hands of your teams, our users, customers and partners while there's still time! Only individual orders can be accepted, and up to 10 colleagues per company can receive t-shirts, if they claim them by this Tuesday. (Unfortunatey, government-owned entitles (GOEs) cannot participate.) Send My T-Shirt Send My T-Shirt If you have questions, please contact me by replying to this email.   Thank you,   Best regards, Peter M Basmajian Product Marketing and Advocacy IBM Storage *Terms and conditions apply. See website for details. IBM Storage | 425 Market Street, San Francisco, CA 94105 Unsubscribe gpfsug-discuss at spectrumscale.org Update Profile | Our Privacy Policy | Constant Contact Data Notice Sent by pbasmaji at us.ibm.com