[gpfsug-discuss] gpfsug-discuss Digest, Vol 108, Issue 18

Owen Morgan owen.morgan at motionpicturesolutions.com
Sat Jan 30 03:39:42 GMT 2021

Alec,

Thank you for your response!

I get it now! And, I also understand some of the other peoples responses better as well!

Not only does this make sense I also suppose that it shows I have to broaden my 'ideas' as to what tools avaliable can be used more than mmapplypolicy and policy files alone. Using the power of all of them provides more ability than just focusing on one!

Just want to thank you, and the other respondents as you've genuinely helped me and I've learnt new things in the process (until I posted the original question I didn't even know mmfind was a thing!)

Thanks!

Owen.

Owen Morgan
Data Wrangler
Motion Picture Solutions Ltd
T:
E: owen.morgan at motionpicturesolutions.com | W: motionpicturesolutions.com
A: Mission Hall, 9-11 North End Road, London, W14 8ST
Motion Picture Solutions Ltd is a company registered in England and Wales under number 5388229, VAT number 201330482