[gpfsug-discuss] R: Question on changing mode on many files

Dorigo Alvise (PSI) alvise.dorigo at psi.ch
Tue Dec 7 14:10:20 GMT 2021

I have 5.0.4 for the moment (planned to be updated next year) and what I see is:

[root at sf-dss-1 tmp]# locate mmfind
/usr/lpp/mmfs/samples/ilm/mmfind
/usr/lpp/mmfs/samples/ilm/mmfind.README
/usr/lpp/mmfs/samples/ilm/mmfindUtil_processOutputFile.c
/usr/lpp/mmfs/samples/ilm/mmfindUtil_processOutputFile.sampleMakefile

Is that what you are talking about ?

Thanks,

   Alvise