[gpfsug-discuss] CVE-2021-29740

Ryan Novosielski novosirj at rutgers.edu
Fri Aug 6 19:20:52 BST 2021

I contacted them about the GUI fix and they said that there would be no fix until the next DSS-G package, and that I could turn off the GUI if that wasn’t good enough.

Not exactly the same situation, but “not fast” has been my experience. Maybe there’s someone here from Lenovo who could comment on the SLA situation.

--
#BlackLivesMatter
____
||_// the State	 |         Ryan Novosielski - novosirj at rutgers.edu
|| \\ University | Sr. Technologist - 973/972.0922 (2x0922) ~*~ RBHS Campus
||  \\    of NJ	 | Office of Advanced Research Computing - MSB C630, Newark
     `'