[gpfsug-discuss] CCR errors

Ryan Novosielski novosirj at rutgers.edu
Sat Sep 19 21:23:01 BST 2020

I find them to be pretty fast and very experienced at severity 1. Don’t hesitate to use it (unless that’s already where you’re at).

--
____
|| \\UTGERS,       |---------------------------*O*---------------------------
||_// the State     |         Ryan Novosielski - novosirj at rutgers.edu<mailto:novosirj at rutgers.edu>
|| \\ University | Sr. Technologist - 973/972.0922 (2x0922) ~*~ RBHS Campus
||  \\    of NJ     | Office of Advanced Research Computing - MSB C630, Newark
    `'

On Sep 19, 2020, at 16:11, Saula, Oluwasijibomi <oluwasijibomi.saula at ndsu.edu> wrote:

Hello,

Anyone available to assist with CCR errors:

[root at nsd02 ~]# mmchnode -N nsd04-ib --quorum --manager

mmchnode: Unable to obtain the GPFS configuration file lock. Retrying ...

Per IBM support's direction, I already followed the Manual Repair Procedure<https://www.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/STXKQY_5.0.3/com.ibm.spectrum.scale.v5r03.doc/bl1pdg_noccrreco_multinode.htm>, but now I'm back to square one with the same issue.

Also, I have a ticket over to IBM for troubleshooting this issue during our downtime this weekend, but support's response is really slow.

If possible, I'd prefer a webex session to facilitate closure, but I can send emails back and forth if necessary.

Thanks,

Oluwasijibomi (Siji) Saula

HPC Systems Administrator  /  Information Technology

Research 2 Building 220B / Fargo ND 58108-6050

p: 701.231.7749 / www.ndsu.edu<http://www.ndsu.edu/>

[cid:image001.gif at 01D57DE0.91C300C0]