[gpfsug-discuss] Request for folks using encryption on SKLM, run a word count

IBM Spectrum Scale scale at us.ibm.com
Mon Sep 14 06:27:58 BST 2020

Hi Eric,

Please help me to understand your question. You have Spectrum Archive and
Spectrum Scale in your system, and both of them are connected to IBM SKLM
for encryption. Now you got lots of error/warning message from SKLM log.
Now you want to understand which component, Scale or Archive, makes the
SKLM print those error message, right?

Regards, The Spectrum Scale (GPFS) team

If you feel that your question can benefit other users of  Spectrum Scale
(GPFS), then please post it to the public IBM developerWroks Forum at
https://www.ibm.com/developerworks/community/forums/html/forum?id=11111111-0000-0000-0000-000000000479.

If your query concerns a potential software error in Spectrum Scale (GPFS)
and you have an IBM software maintenance contract please contact
1-800-237-5511 in the United States or your local IBM Service Center in
other countries.

The forum is informally monitored as time permits and should not be used
for priority messages to the Spectrum Scale (GPFS) team.