[gpfsug-discuss] SC20 Planning - What questions would you ask a panel?

Kristy Kallback-Rose kkr at lbl.gov
Tue Oct 13 22:34:23 BST 2020

Hi all,

	By now you know SC will be digital this year. We are working towards some SC events for the Spectrum Scale User Group, and using our usual slot of Sunday did not seem like a great idea. So, we’re planning a couple 90-minute sessions and would like to do a panel during one of them. We’ll hope to do live Q&A, like an in-person Ask Me Anything session, but it’s probably a good idea to have a bank of questions ready as well, Also, that way your question may get asked, even if you can’t make the live session —we’ll record these sessions for later viewing.

	So, please send your questions for the panel and we’ll get a list built up. Better yet, attend the sessions live! Details to come, but for now, hold these time slots:

November 16th - 8:00 AM Pacific/3:00 PM UTC

November 18th - 8:00 AM Pacific/3:00 PM UTC

Best,
Kristy

Kristy Kallback-Rose
Senior HPC Storage Systems Analyst
National Energy Research Scientific Computing Center
Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory