[gpfsug-discuss] Alternative to Scale S3 API.

Andi Christiansen andi at christiansen.xxx
Wed Nov 4 07:14:41 GMT 2020

Hi Christian,

Thanks for the information! My question also triggered IBM to tell me the same so i think we will stay on S3 with Scale and hoping the same with the new release..

Yes, MinIO is really lacking some good documentation.. but definatly a cool software package that i will keep an eye on in the future...

Best Regards
Andi Christiansen