[gpfsug-discuss] Importing a Spectrum Scale a filesystem from 4.2.3 cluster to 5.0.4.3 cluster

Carl Zetie - carlz@us.ibm.com carlz at us.ibm.com
Fri May 29 13:25:46 BST 2020

On a non-technical note, I wanted to remind everybody that if you’re doing a migration and you need to temporarily run both systems, IBM licensing allows you to do that without ceremony or formality, for up to 90 days under a thing called the “Temporary Additional Use Policy”. You don’t need to register, ask beforehand, etc. Just go ahead.

If you need the additional usage for more than 90 days, contact your seller and we’ll figure something out.

Regards

Carl Zetie
Program Director
Offering Management
Spectrum Scale
----
(919) 473 3318 ][ Research Triangle Park
carlz at us.ibm.com

[signature_398516855]