[gpfsug-discuss] Spectrum Scale 5.0.5.0 is available on FixCentral (n/t)

Simon Thompson S.J.Thompson at bham.ac.uk
Tue May 26 12:59:30 BST 2020

Well there is an interesting question there ...

Where would you start counting the "bugs" from?

5.0.4.0? or 0.0? Or 5.0.4.4?

So I think there is a valid point somewhere in there __

Simon

On 25/05/2020, 19:23, "gpfsug-discuss-bounces at spectrumscale.org on behalf of Jonathan Buzzard" <gpfsug-discuss-bounces at spectrumscale.org on behalf of jonathan.buzzard at strath.ac.uk> wrote:

    On 24/05/2020 16:58, Achim Rehor wrote:

    > no, as this is a .0 package .. there are no 'bug-fixes' ;)  you will see
    > this again, when PTF 1 is announced.

    So you are saying that no bugs that existed in 5.0.4.x have been fixed
    in 5.0.5.0? That has the credibility of Dominic Cummings driving to
    Barnard Castle to "test his eyesight".