[gpfsug-discuss] GPFS 5 and supported rhel OS

Jonathan Buzzard jonathan.buzzard at strath.ac.uk
Wed Mar 25 10:09:12 GMT 2020

On 19/02/2020 23:34, Renata Maria Dart wrote:
> Hi, I understand gpfs 4.2.3 is end of support this coming September.

A planning question at this stage. Do IBM intend to hold to this date or
is/could there be a relaxation due to COVID-19?

Basically I was planning to do the upgrade this summer, but what with
working from home I am less keen to do a a 4.2.3 to 5.x upgrade while
not on hand to the actual hardware.

Obviously if we have to we have to, just want to know where we stand.