[gpfsug-discuss] SSUG Events 2020 update

Simon Thompson (Spectrum Scale User Group Chair) chair at spectrumscale.org
Thu Mar 5 22:34:52 GMT 2020

Registration is open for the May UK meeting. We plan to review 3 weeks before the event in w/c 20th April:
current situation
number of registrations
any travel restrictions in place for speakers/IBM/attendees
https://www.spectrumscaleug.org/event/worldwide-uk-2020-spectrum-scale-user-group/

There is also a new user day open for registration at:

https://www.spectrumscaleug.org/event/worldwide-uk-spectrum-scale-2020-new-user-day/

Simon